Agera RX Acne Peel
- Acne Home
- About The Agera RX Acne Peel
- Agera RX FAQs
- Agera Home Care / After Care
- Agera Acne Products
- Agera RX Prices
- IPL Acne Clearance
- The Agera RX Acne Peel
- Green Peel Acne
- Cosmelan/Dermamelan Acne
- High Frequency Facial
Agera Home Care / After Care
- The Agera home care products should be used to enhance the in clinic treatments.
- We will design & tailor an individualised home care programme for you.
- Agera products use cutting edge technology. The products mimic what your body would naturally do.
- The Agera product line is synthetic – it is not likely to cause Allergies & is suitable for the most sensitive skins.
- The particles in the Agera Skin Care Range are so tiny they can penetrate into the deeper dermis of the skin. Normal Skin care products are limited in the penetration they achieve into the skin because of their large molecular size.
- Current research shows that particles must be smaller than 600 micrometres to be able to pass through the stratum corneum into the dermis.
- Until now the smallest commercial particle was 1200 micrometres which is why existing skin care ranges fail to penetrate further than the outer layer of the skin.
- Whilst using Agera products you will notice a drastic improvement in the skin.
- The products contain 3 main ingredients – Antioxidants, Growth Peptides & Retinols. Healthy skin requires all these ingredients.